Murrell Counseling Service, LLC
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Understanding Depression and it's Treatment Video
|Posted on December 9, 2013 at 7:47 PM||comments ()|
As you may or may not know we have a big problem with depression in this country. It has been estimated that on any given time there is between 10%-20% of the total U.S. population is suffering from some form of depression or another. Here is a video that summarizes some of the basic characteristics of Major Depressive Disorder. I hope this cartoon gives you some insight as to the symptoms and treatment of this disorder. The most important take home message is to be aware that if you have these symptoms you may need to have a check up from your health care professional. Usually your primary care physician can give you a short paper and pen test that will screen you for depression. Unfortunately depression often increases for many people during the holidays.
Merry Christmas to all of you.
Blessings, Michael Murrell, Psy.D.
- What to Expect if you are a New Client (1)
- Understanding Desensitization and Exposure Therapy (1)
- Understanding the Power of Thought (1)
- Understanding Anxiety and Fear (1)
- Understanding the new Ego State Therapy (1)
- Understanding our "Fight or Flight Response" (1)
- The Two Most Important Elements in Counseling (1)
- Very Sensitive People are often Clients (1)
- Understanding and Treating Depression Video (1)
- Strategic Self-Hypnosis (1)
- Improving Your Therapy Experience (1)
- Simple Techniques for Overcoming Anxiety (1)